Wednesday, March 10, 2010

payment

At first, responsible for import agent service work, such as contract -making, execution, Import license application for IT commodities, L/C payment, northface outlet operation etc. About one year later, after I got to be familiar with the business flows of import business, I joined the Polyacrylamide(hereinafter called PAM) chemical team. My work details are as follows:One is to communicate with the upstream foreign manufacturer SNF concerning the products north face outlet, techniques as well as equipment installation;The other is to do the product sales promotion to the end users, to arrange the time schedule of the laboratory trial, on-the-machine trial with paper mill engineers.In addition, I was responsible for the preparation work of sample chemicals and experimental cheap northface jackets. What’s more, I was in charge of the product literatures compilation, translation as well as making records of the trial data etc.
you can find hope here
my running shoes
book
I am happy
code is here