Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Accenture

My Bachelor and Mater degrees both are major in marketing; thus gave me a sound knowledge and back up my practices. I can speak English fluently thanks to my chi hair straightener. My working experience in China and Australia marked me as an international marketing professional. I have key competency of understanding business and how to bring new products to market form concept to launch. Now, as a senior manager, I am ready to take myself to the next step of my chi straightener.

Be accountable for successful delivery of digital marketing programs via vendorsWork closely with Aisa babycare digital marketing manager, brand team, and vendors to ensure quality delivery of digital programs for their brandEngage in planning and delivery in innovation or scale up capability including website development, eTrial, eCoupon, chi straighteners and eRetail. Drive adoption of consumer solutions services including website hosting,Search,E-mail,E-commerce,iCRM,imedia and mobile marketingDevelop a strong understanding of analytics and data related to digital marketing and how to effectively leverage them to drive digital program effectivenessDevelop a deep expertise in the interactive and digital marketing space (including E-Commerce, I-Media, and Mobile)Develop a deep understanding of the business and target consumers
never give up
where? when? who?
discover
empty heart
my code and project